Our mission at the Single Parent Support Network is empowering single parents to lead successful families and build strong communities.
Our vision is that all children living in a single parent home will become productive contributing members of society.
GOALS / OBJECTIVES
- To encourage, educate and empower single parents to rise up and successfully lead their families to become contributing and productive citizens in their communities.
- To provide the framework for a mentoring and support program for single parents and their children.
- To coach the families in setting goals and writing a vision for their family and equipping them with the skills to execute their vision, mission and family guiding principles.
- To provide a life coach accountability partner for single parents and their children.
To provide businesses wit support for their single parents.
The Single Parent Support Network principle strategies include:
- Support Groups, Conferences, bringing nationally and locally-renowned single parent speakers as keynote presenters at events.
- Support Groups, Seminars and training programs, such as ReSTART (Re-Supporting, Teaching, and Reaching Together).
- One on One consultations.
- Resources services.
- An Annual scholarship award program for parents and children.
- Provide training for organizations that are establishing and leading Single Parent Chapters.