In the heart of every single parent and in the heart of every child lies a treasure of dreams, gifts and talents waiting to be discovered.
A Single Parent is:
A single parent is anyone raising children alone.
- A widow or widower raising their children
- A divorced parent raising their children
- A biological mom who is raising her children
- A biological dad who is raising his children
- A foster or adoptive single parent that is raising children
- A single grandparent or other family member raising children
- A parent whose spouse is incarcerated
- A parent whose spouse is gone away for an extended period of time
- A parent whose spouse is ill for an extended period of time
- A parent who was never married
- A woman who was a victim of rape
- A single parent who has chosen artificial insemination as a way to have a child
Does this sound like someone you know?
Membership to the Single Parent Support Network is easy and comes with lots of perks. For $30 per year, you can join the network and start participating in all of our great events. Please fill out the form below and you will be forwarded to the payment page.