In the heart of every single parent and in the heart of every child lies a treasure of dreams, gifts and talents waiting to be discovered…
A Single Parent Defined………………
A Single parent is anyone raising children alone.
- A widow or widower raising their children
- A divorced parent raising their children
- A biological mom who is raising her children
- A biological dad who is raising his children
- A foster or adoptive single parent that is raising children
- A single grandparent or other family member raising children
- A parent whose spouse is incarcerated
- A parent whose spouse is gone away for an extended period of time
- A parent whose spouse is ill for an extended period of time
- A parent who was never married
- A woman who was a victim of rape
- A single parent who has chosen artificial insemination as a way to have a child
Do you know of anyone that fits any of these descriptions?